Now only Offline mode of application is available.
Online mode should not be considered.
Cost of Offline application Form.
COST AND MODE OF SALE OF INFORMATION BULLETIN AND APPLICATION FORM
(i) The Information Bulletin containing the Application Form can be obtained between 3rd January
to (date not available), by hand from the counter of the office of the Veterinary Council of
India, ‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-66 on
payment of Rs. 800/- in case of General /OBC Category and Rs. 400/- in case of Scheduled
Cast/Scheduled Tribes category through Demand Draft only. The Demand Draft should be
drawn in favour of “Veterinary Council of India-Examination Fund, New Delhi” Payable at
(ii) The Information Bulletin and Application Form can also be obtained between 3rd January to
15th February, 2011, by post on payment of Rs. 850/- for General/OBC Category and Rs.
450/- for SC/ST Category through Demand Draft in favour of “ Veterinary Council of India-
Examination Fund, New Delhi” Payable at New Delhi, from the office of the Veterinary
Council of India, ‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi –
AIPVT 2014 APPLICATION FORM SALES POINT.
(iii) The Information Bulletin and Application Form can also be obtained between 3rd January to
15th February, 2011 by hand against Cash payment from the following branches of Vijaya
Bank (Rs. 800/- in case of General Category/OBC and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST Category):-
1. Vijaya Bank, P. B. No.218,306-308,3rd Floor,Babukhan Estate, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad -01.
2. Vijaya Bank, B.P.O. No. 15. 195/196, Prakasam Road, Tirupati-517501.
3. Vijaya Bank, Satkar Shopping Arcade, Fraser Road, Patna-800001.
4. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 119, LIC Building, Sector-17B, Chandigarh-160017.
5. Vijaya Bank, Medina Manzil Jail Road, Kutchery Chowk, Raipur.
6. Vijaya Bank, Barakhamba Road, No17, Vijaya Building, New Delhi-110001.
7. Vijaya Bank, Ansal Chamber-II,6, Africa Avenue, Bhikaji Came Place, New Delhi -110066.
8. Vijaya Bank, Plot No. 5, No.-1, Savitri Plaza, I.P. Extension LSC-2, Patparjanj, Delhi-110092.
9. Vijaya Bank, Plot No. 1, C.U. Block, Vikas Surya Plaza, Local Shopping Centre, Pitampura,
10. Vijaya Bank, No.-2, Mall Road, Shimla.
11. Vijaya Bank, No. 55, Baralal Street, Upper Bazar, Ranchi.
12. Vijaya Bank, P.B. NO. 5118, Public Utility Building , Mayo Hall , M.G. Road, Bangalore –
13. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 150, Swastik Centre, MG. Road, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
14. Vijaya Bank, 111, Laxmi Niwas, Sindhi Colony, Berasia Road, Bhopal.
15. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 18, G.S. Road, Shillong – 793001.
16. Vijaya Bank, No. 148, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar -751009
17. Vijaya Bank, P. B. No. 23, Ahinsa Circle, Subhas Marg, Jaipur -302 001.
18. Vijaya Bank, 31/49, MG Marg, Mayfair Building, Hazratgang, Lucknow – 226001.
19. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 322, Heera Sons House, 74/276, Haisley Road, Kanpur -208001.
20. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 7, No. 48/141/A, 1st Floor, Misir Pokhra, Luxa Road, Varanasi – 221 001.
21. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 120, No.6, Mahant Laxmandas Road, Dehradun -248001.
22. Vijaya Bank, P.B. No. 2038, 1/2, Old Court House, Brabourne Road, Kolkata – 700001.
ORDER AIPVT APPLICATION FORM BY POST
(iv) The Information Bulletin and Application Form can also be obtained by hand from the
following offices on production of Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in case of General and
Rs. 400/- for SC/ST Category in favour of “Veterinary Council of India – Examination
Fund, New Delhi” payable at “New Delhi”:-
(a) The Registrar, Andaman & Nicobar UT Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal
Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Haddo, Port Blair -744 102.
(b) The Registrar, Nagaland State Veterinary Council, Directorate of Veterinary & A. H.,
(c) The Registrar, Tripura Veterinary Council, Veterinary Complex, Astabal, Agartala-799005.
(d) The Registrar, Manipur Veterinary Council, Sanjenthong , Imphal- 795001.
(e) The Registrar, Mizoram State Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry &
Veterinary Services, Aizawl.
(f) The Registrar, Arunachal Pradesh Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry,
Nirjuli – 791109.
(g) The Registrar, Sikkim State Veterinary Council, Department of Animal Husbandry &
Veterinary Services, Krishi Bhawan, Tadong, Sikkim-737 102.
(a) Cost of Information Bulletin and Application Form also includes examination
fee & other charges.
(b) Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
(c) Demand Draft should be signed with specimen Signature and Code No. by the
competent authority of issuing Bank and should bear the Bank Code number.
(d) Cheque, Money Order, Indian Postal Order or Cash will not be accepted at the sale
Counter of the office of Council / State Councils.
(e) Information Bulletin and Application Form can be procured by hand against Cash
Payment only at the designated branches of Vijaya Bank.
(f) The specified branches of Vijaya Bank and the State Veterinary Councils will not be
responsible for any consequence that may arise due to non-availability of Forms at the
Bank/aforesaid designated centres. In case, the Application Forms are sold out before
the last date at any of the branches and the same are not available with Vijaya
Bank/designated centres, the candidates should get the Form from the office of
Veterinary Council India. ‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama
Place ,New Delhi -66 by sending the Demand Draft as stated at 6(i) / 6(ii) before the last
date. In such cases, the candidates may also submit their application ‘ Online’ and
submit the same by post after fulfilling the requirements as mentioned under para ‘
instructions for filling and sending of Application form’ in this Bulletin.
LAST DATE FOR SALE OF INFORMATION BULLETIN AND RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
The last date for sale of Information Bulletin and Application Form by Hand/Post/Bank is
not known yet.
The last date of submission of duly filled Application Form is date yet not available (5.00
P.M.). Application received after date not available yet. shall not be considered.
Note: For Applications posted from the remote areas viz. Mizoram, Assam, Meghalaya,
Aurnachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti Districts
and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman &
Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt shall be date not available yet.
AIPVT 2014 NEWS:
- aipvt 2014-15
- hp veterinary admit card
- last date for aipvt application submission
- aipvt application form last date
- appply for aipvt
- is aipvt form available
- hp vatenary admit card download
- how to see aipvt result if forgot application no?
- how to apply to vci
- email @krishi del nic in
- apppy for aipvt
- APPLY ONLINE FOR VCI
- application form of aipvt
- www raj vetenarycounciling com